Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

As always I LOVE being with family and Easter is the Holiday we do at our house.  Of course it wasn't great that Scott got up at 6:30 and at 6:45 his back went out.  He has a herniated disc.  Soooo Scott spent Easter in bed and I spent it with our 18 family and friends.  Thank goodness my brother in law and sister in law came early and helped.  It was a beautiful day.  I didn't take many pictures because I was too busy but here are some from Sat. and Sunday!

                      Saturday a local 4H club put on a Spring Festival

annual Easter pictures on the rock!

Easter Egg hunt at our house!

A fun day was had by all (except for Scott)!!!

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful photos!! Those big, brown eyes... She is such a doll! Looks like she had fun!! Happy Spring

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious! Looks like you all had a lot of fun!

    Hugs,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete