Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Day of Beauty!

Sunday was a beautiful day around here. The colors were beautiful and luckily I had my camera at work! Here are a few pictures that I took throughout the day. They were taken at all different times of the day so they are all different. I am so lucky to work at a place as beautiful as this!!

I stopped in the middle of the road to get this one!!!


Golden delicious apples and pumpkins, a sure sign of fall!!

Pumpkins and mums!
Daddy stopped by the farm with Sierra and they went on a hayride to the pumpkin patch!!!


We live in an area called the Rondout Valley. It is so called because it is located in between two mountain ranges The Catskills........(when I look at this picture I think of the phrase"purple mountains majesty." The light was just right and the mountains looked purple!!!!)



and the Shawangunks!!!


This last one I took as I was getting ready to leave. The wispy clouds that you barely noticed all day were turning a delightful shade of pink!!!


Is it not Glorious!!!



1 comment:

  1. Wow what beautiful pictures. I can almost breathe in the nice fresh crisp air of Fall!!! Oh the benefits of living in the country. Sierra looks already to find a Pumpkin! Julia decorated hers with markers but the rain washed her designs away.

    ReplyDelete