Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I have so many pictures to catch up on!!! Last week Scott, Sierra and I went for a walk in the newly cut corn field! The first thing she wanted to do was to sit on top of the round bales of hay that are stored alongside the field. For those who aren't familiar with them they look like very large marshmallows!!!




Next she went hunting for ears of corn that were left behind!



When we got back to the house we raked a pile of leaves!!

Isn't this precious!!!!
Two weekends a go my brother called to say his band was playing at a local farmer's market. It was a beautiful fall day and we went to listen. We first found our friend Cheyenne who was there with a four day old Jersey calf. Cheyenne is the local Dairy Princess. Sierra wanted to pretend to sleep with the calf......





and take it for a walk!





There were pumpkins to paint.....



great music ( my brother plays the guitar)....


and a straw maze for Sierra and Pink Monkey to go through.



I love the Autumn... there is so much to do and I have more to post!!!!



















1 comment:

  1. I love fall too! I can't wait for the leaves to fall! She looks so adorable... I wish we lived close, I miss all of the fall activities that we had when we lived in Michigan, they're much harder to find in the south!

    ReplyDelete