Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Thank you!

This has been a roller coaster week. But we are so happy with the football outcome. The boys have a rough road ahead of them. They are playing schools with over 40 kids on the team. We have 22! And none too big!!! We need to pray for their safety but am so glad they are getting the chance. I want to thank all my bloggy friends who have been so supportive. I have felt a little guilty worrying so much about football when I KNOW there are so many other important issues the world is dealing with. But you have all understood what was going on in my 18 year old sons heart and therefore in mine as well. It is what makes us great moms!!! But I want you to read about something important. My "friend" Sharla is a fellow adoptive Mom. She is a believer, an incredible writer, and an awesome photographer. She has just returned from a mission trip to Africa. I would love for you to read her posts about her journey. We must be aware of what is going on all around us. click herehttp://www.thehandsofthepotter.blogspot.com/ and follow along. You won't be sorry you did!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment