Monday, April 13, 2009

A family Easter!





























What a wonderful Easter Day we had.It was Sierra's first big holiday with us. Sierra and I went to church in our Sunday best!!! I was honored to be asked to read the Scripture for the Easter Sunday! What a blessing!!! It was so cute when Sierra waved to Pastor Paul during the service! ( and he waved back!!!)At 3:00 we had 23 family members over for dinner. I love having that much company and Scott is an awesome help. Actually, I am the help as he does most of the cooking and cleaning. I do the "talking to guests" part!! After dinner we have an Easter egg hunt for all the kids. We had 8 kids participate. The worst part was, they had to have winter coats, as it was cool and VERY windy...Ugh......!





I had warned my kids that we would be taking some group pictures!! Now the first picture is a group shot of Scott, me, all 3 of my sons and theirgirlfriends and Sierra. Looks good right? Well that is after I had to Photoshop the ears and horns coming out of Paul's head!!! You can't see it but there is a deer on the wall behind Paul I was worried about the glare from the window and never paid attention to the deerhead. We all got a good laugh out of it!!! Here are some more Easter photos including one of Sierra on her new (used) 4 wheeler that Paul and Jenn got her.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I can't imagine that you would be the person who "talked" to the guests - LOL! I think I like Paul with the ears and antlers. Glad you had a wonderful day with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete