Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Building a Bear

Today we went to Albany Med for Sierra's Drs. appointment. She was such a trooper and did not even cry when she had blood drawn. Everything is good. Since we are basically keeping Sierra's special need private I won't elaborate but if anyone is considering SN adoption from China, I will gladly share with you more information.

Afterwards we went to the Build a Bear Workshop. I have been wanting to do this ever since we decided to adopt!! They didn't have it when my other kids were this little and I think its soooo much fun. And it was. So now Sierra has a Panda that she helped stuff her self!!!


She's kissing the heart before putting it in!!



She's giving her panda an air bath!!!

1 comment:

  1. Miss Emma LOVES B.A.B too! Isn't that a great idea. Rebecca was given the panda as a gift but I really need to take her and let her experience it as well.

    Looks like Sierra had a blast!

    I share your sentiment on location, I wish we lived closer too :-)

    ReplyDelete