Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Old Picture...New Look!

This is a picture taken a little less than a year ago...not too long after were home.  I always loved it but tonight I made it a black and white photo and now I REALLY love it.  She had just kissed me and had gotten my lip gloss on her lips . And then she looked at me with those eyes.  She has the  most incredible eyes.  You just loose yourself in the darkness of them. Sometimes I really like serious pictures because the eyes don't get all squinted up.  I look like I have no eyes when I smile for a picture.  But I thought I would share this with you all!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Stunning! I love the eyes too.
    Blessings, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! What beautiful eyes too ~the eyes are the window to the soul!

    Hugs,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the photo is B & W. I know what you mean about the eyes. G and Sierra have the same beautiful eyes!!!! I'm envious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that cute innocent look! I love the black and white photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful picture of your girl. I love it in black and white!
    Blessings,
    Gayly

    ReplyDelete
  6. STopping by to say welcome to an old friend at A Place Called Simplicity! Love the picture of Sierra in b-n-w. So, so, beautiful!!

    Hugs from snowy Colorado!! xo

    ReplyDelete