Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year!!

Welcome the year of the Tiger.  What a fun day we had.  Sierra has been making decorations all week. We hung Chinese lanterns!  We had some family over, cooked some favorites and ordered some take out Chinese food!!  We even set off fireworks to really feel the experience!!  The nice thing about setting them off in February is that you can do it at 6:00!!  I will post more pics tomorrow but here are some of Sierra's decorations!!

I think she does pretty good for 4!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'd say she does pretty good! I'm 45 and I still can't color that well! What a great idea to celebrate, I'm going to do it, too! I know it's the day after, but your post has given me a hankering for moo goo gai pan!! Thanks!

    I've just discovered your blog and I think it's just fantastic! I'm your newest follower!

    Happy Chinese New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrific job Sierra...way to go!! Very colorful. Happy Chinese New Year!

    ReplyDelete