Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Tim!!

It is hard for me to believe that 27 years ago today, I became a Mom for the first time!!   Although motherhood has had its ups and downs, it is, by far, the best ride I have EVER been on!!  Tim was the easiest  baby anyone could ask for.  He woke up happy, rarely cried, you could take him anywhere,and if it was his nap time, he would just fall asleep!!  I fell so in love with him from the moment I saw him, even though it was a very long and very hard labor.  The first thing I noticed about him was that he needed a hair cut.  (He got one too at only about a month and a half old!!)  He had beautiful hair that started out dark but slowly turned golden.  I always said his hair looked the color of wheat!!  Happy Birthday to the one who called me Mom first!!!
Newborn picture!  10/06/1983   Checkout that hair that hair!!
Tim is the one who hates the camera the most so it is hard finding good pics of him.  This was taken lasst year.  He adores his little sister!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my,the hair is the first thing I noticed! Your adorable baby turned into a handsome young man! Where do the years go?

    Hugs,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete